8 Dec 2009

What have I been up to since my last post..

What have I been up to since my last post.. a brief roundup:

Took the position as Producer on Kung Fu Dragon (Season 3)
For the last couple of months ive been working as Producer on the development of Kung Fu Dragon season 3. We are 2 weeks away from storyboarding the pilot episode, just waiting on the pilot script to be checked and approved by Walt.D!
Enjoying the new challenge and experience as Producer, hopefully it will bring me good opportunities in the future, either working for a studio - or setting up my own.

Moved apartment
Ive just moved apartment, approx 15mins walk from my old place, but now im much closer to the train station. My cats, Baxter and Ami both love it here and they even have their own balcony room (during winter!). Im now on the 25th floor, so I have loads of sunlight all day and a great view of Jing An temple.

Began tutoring 4 art students from Zhangjiang Art College
I've started teaching 4 art students, Animation! They are currently copying Preston Blair's characters.. and doing a damn good job.
I am training them ready for production on Ross, Guy and my pilot short film.. and hopefully, will be the first 4 employees of my own studio.

Completed the pilot script with Ross and Guy
After 9 drafts, we have reached a solid script for the pilot epsiode. We are in talks with Stephen Tobolowsky to voice the main 2 characters.. now its up to me to create some visuals to insert into the script.

No comments: